- There are 256 slips in our Marina
- All slips (except K dock) have water/electricity (30 amp)
- We can accommodate most vessels up to 65’
- There is a hoist available to rent on the Main pier for loading
- Trash bins
- Oil disposal
**PLEASE NOTE –
- Please contact our Office ahead of your visit to check rates/availability.
- Rates vary based on the Boat Length or Berth Length, whichever is greater.
- The majority of Slips here are occupied year around so PLEASE CALL AHEAD!
- There is a Waiting List for permanent slips. Please get on the list if you wish to get a permanent slip (wait time is approx.1 year or longer!)
Services in the Marina are limited. Our staff is happy to help you find what you need, just ask!
Services available locally: Car rental, marine supplies/repair, laundromat, kayak rentals, ice house, charter boat rental.
Parking, boat launching and hoist fees are charged by the day. Annual parking passes are available at the Office.
Grader Park is a small park area available to rent for your event, free for picnics/day use. We are conveniently located next door to the US Coast Guard and we are pet friendly!
**PLEASE NOTE – THERE IS NO FUEL DOCK OR FUEL AVAILABLE IN OUR MARINA**
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm, Closed from noon to 1pm.
Please call the Harbor Office after hours at (707) 964-4719. Someone is available 24/7 to return your call. Please make arrangements to pay for your slip upon arrival and pay before departing.
We accept Credit Cards, Cash and Checks!