- Request a short-term reservation by selecting the “Book Now” button below
- Reservations can be made over the phone Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
- If you wish to make a reservation on the weekend please use the “Book Now” button to request a reservation and office staff will follow up as soon as possible.
- Rate Schedule 2022
- Berthing Rates for all vessels 2021
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations can be cancelled 72 hours prior to their start date with a $40 cancellation fee. Any cancellations within 72 hour are non-refundable and all cancellations 2 nights or less are non-refundable.
- Basin Rules
- Showers (available to permanent tenants)
- Trash bins
- Oil disposal
- There are 256 slips in our Marina
- All slips (except K dock) have water/electricity (30 amp)
- We can accommodate most vessels up to 65’
- There is a hoist available to rent on the Main pier for loading
**PLEASE NOTE –
- Please contact our Office ahead of your visit to check rates/availability.
- Rates vary based on the Boat Length or Berth Length, whichever is greater.
- The majority of Slips here are occupied year around so PLEASE CALL AHEAD
- There is a Waiting List for permanent slips. Please get on the list if you wish to get a permanent slip (wait time is approx. 5 years or longer)
Services in the Marina are limited.
Parking, boat launching and hoist fees are charged by the day. Annual parking passes are available at the Office.
Grader Park is a small park area available to rent for your event, free for picnics/day use. We are conveniently located next door to the US Coast Guard and we are pet friendly!
Services available locally: Car rental, marine supplies/repair, laundromat, kayak rentals, ice house, charter boat rental.
**PLEASE NOTE – THERE IS NO FUEL DOCK OR FUEL AVAILABLE IN OUR MARINA**
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
Office Phone: (707) 964-4719
Office Fax: (707) 964-4710
We accept Credit Cards, Cash and Checks