Strategic Planning & Harbor Marina Redevelopment Plan
The 2018 Strategic Planning and Harbor Marina Redevelopment Plan presents a process and basic framework for proposed marina redevelopment projects. The NHD Commissioners will use the tools provided to fashion, develop, and proceed with such plans, projects, and solutions. The plan proposes that the redevelopment of the marina occur in three phases and include harbor basin dredging, repairs to the existing wave wall, installation of new restrooms, laundry facilities, hazmat disposal facilities, and a Fuel Dock with vessel pump-out facilities.
The study includes a comparative market analysis based on data gathered from three comparable coastal marinas. The study also provides a pro-forma budget and planning assumptions, and identifies funding requirements based on the Noyo Harbor District’s net operating income for potential loan and grant funding.
- 2018 Noyo Harbor Redevelopment Pro Forma Assumptions
- Annotative Template
- Noyo Harbor Comparative Market Analysis
- Noyo Harbor District -Budget Numbers Quote
- Noyo Harbor Marina Pro Forma Budget – Yr 1
- Noyo Harbor Marina Pro Forma Budget – Yr 2
- Noyo Harbor Marina Pro Forma Budget – Yr 3
- Noyo Harbor Marina Pro Forma Budget – Yr 4
- AD HOC Committee for Plan Implementation